Twitler : Traitor in Chief
Trump. He hates everyone including himself. He is scared of the citizens of the US. He is more narcissistic than Narcissus himself. Hate, fear, and unhinged narcissism are his most signature traits.
He is an absolute and unabashed white supremacist. He is a documented bigot and has encouraged and incited hate crimes against people of color. His great loathing of Obama is purely ethnicity based.
One of his key strengths is that he only has a few plays in his playbook and he doggedly keeps to those simple strategies if at all possible.
They are (in no particular order) :
- Lie - in a way that self-aggrandizes (always) and furthers the narrative of the moment, gaslighting is a nice-to-have
- Game - constantly posture as alpha male ideally at the expense of others. Always tell and sell some version of THE story : I am the greatest, the best, the most important, the one that matters.
- Attack - never show weakness, never admit anything, when criticized attack, when caught in a lie attack, when attacked in any way - attack back harder
- Take - any and everything whenever possible, don’t let an opportunity to take pass by - and never give (unless it is a lie or an attack)
I don’t list Name Calling which is one of his favorite devices and frankly nearly a super power because it incorporates all four of the above. ‘Crooked Hillary’, ‘Sleepy Joe’, ‘Pocahontas’ - a simple device and very effective.
The name he tries to stigmatize his enemy with is in some way a lie, the very act of conferring the moniker asserts that it is his opinion that matters (gaming), it is an attack, and it takes dignity away from the person and the general proceedings.
I am infinitely tired of psychoanalyzing this psychopath. It is no consolation to me that history will remember him as the worst president of all time.
There are so many negative labels that he has completely earned. I have seen more posts calling Trump names than I can count (and now +1).
I work to have compassion and to be kind to everyone that I encounter. Sometimes I fail. But I have very very rarely come to actually hate anyone. I do hate Trump and I hope one day I can let this hate go - its not doing me any good and it is doing me harm.
It is only because he is the president that I expect violence from the police and other forces at tomorrow’s lawful demonstration.
However, the fact that he trotted out some black people at the Republican National Convention and is scheduling an event (see image below) for the same day purporting that he is somehow best buds with people of color gives me a sliver of hope that he won’t want to go against the moment’s narrative too hard, but he is Trump after all.




Comments
Post a Comment